Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

tried to set up a demo site and got some error message:

“Could not connect to database: jb_sitetools_users”

No access possible after that.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi biggles,

Thank you for the report. This bug is being checked by our administrator and status shall be updated via: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-353

biggles Friend

Hi JA Developer,

any news on this topic? Just gave it another try but still the same prob.

Anonymous Moderator

HI there,

Terribly sorry for the delay. The bug has been fixed now. You can generate your own Job Board demo site normally now

biggles Friend

Works great now, thanks alot for your help!

One more question – we would like to do some deeper testing before purchasing your software and I found that the demo site is quite restrictive rgd user permissions (what can he/she see or do…). Is there any chance that you can provide us a less restrictive demo site, especially for the backend functionalities “User Permissions”, “E-mail Templates” and job data Import/Export.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi biggles,

Check http://demo.jobboard.joomlart.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_login again as we have updated testing permission as per request now

derbyhyp Friend

I have only been here a very short time and it looks like I’m going to find a lot of help here. Many Thanks to you all.

biggles Friend

Thanks for your quick help, I agree that support is great here.

While testing one issue came up which I can’t figure out: is it possible for the employers to do a search or filtering on resumes like it is actually possible on jobs? I am able to set customised fields to be on filter but those only show up on the backend. For menu items I can’t find a resume search form, only job search.

Your product description tells that resume search is possible, so I think I’ve just missed something, maybe you can help me with that.

Thanks!

biggles Friend

Hi JA Developer

would like to renew the question rgd the resume search issue a few days ago.

Is it possible to do modifications to your extension on our own, means is the code as far accessible that we can for example duplicate the job search module and tweak it to work on the resumes tables? Or is the complete extension IonCube encoded?

Would be very grateful for an answer.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  biggles 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum