Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi i want to see the page of “departments” like in the demo, but i can’t do it, i have the menu configuration xLayout – Departments etc, i config all like in the documentation, but…..

i want to see like in the image “departments.png”
    but i have this :http://arintegral.com.mx/index.php/servicios

What i?m doing wrong, help please.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided here is not a Super user account so i cannot fully check your settings

anyway you added also the grid-view css class to your menu item servicios ?

i also added a new article ( Handicap ) below category departments with the code to be used as in demo site.

I can suggest to install a local copy ( quickstart version ) of the template and work with that copying configuration

If you have still problems with it set the account above as super user so we can better check your configuration.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided here is not a Super user account so i cannot fully check your settings

anyway you added also the grid-view css class to your menu item servicios ?

i also added a new article ( Handicap ) below category departments with the code to be used as in demo site.

I can suggest to install a local copy ( quickstart version ) of the template and work with that copying configuration

If you have still problems with it set the account above as super user so we can better check your configuration.

Best regards

noekisho Friend

I solved with the grid-view css class in the menu.

Thanks
    Best Regards

noekisho Friend

I solved with the grid-view css class in the menu.

Thanks
    Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  noekisho 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum