Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i didnt edit anyfile.. and after sometime now menu page title discription didnt working.. i’m wonder.. bcoz its working when i install corona 1st time.. now re-install corona template again.. but still didnt working… description working but its showing same menu link text…
    please check attachment..

1. corona
    starsasa Friend

any help please..

Sherlock Friend

Hi starsasa !
    Please provide me with url and if possible, an admin account of your website, I will have a look at the issue.

starsasa Friend

Hi.. thanx for reply…
    i figured it out… this problem with legacy 1.0.. so is there any solution? when i enable legacy plugin… page title description disappeard and its showing menu link text in description and when i disable legacy plugin.. page title description working…

so is there any solution to work menu page title description with legacy mode?

Sherlock Friend

Hi starsasa !
    I have check with corona quickstart, enable legacy mod and it still runs well , i think that i need admin account of your site to check the problem !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum