Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

HI all , i have a problem

I don’t see my site in desktop version on iphone, i disabled all on setting template , but again see the menu with ” background black and write >navigation<” which disabled it?

on ipad it’s all ok

Ty and sorry for my bad english

planetnetemplate Friend

i have delete its but don’t work

<file media=”only screen and (max-width:479px)”>css/layout-mobile-port.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (max-width:735px)”>css/layout-mobile.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (min-width:736px) and (max-width: 985px)”>css/layout-tablet.css</file>

planetnetemplate Friend

nothing 🙁 ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi planetnetemplate,

<blockquote>I don’t see my site in desktop version on iphone</blockquote>
    What you meant by desktop version on iphone ? Can you share with me the url where the issue is seen ?

planetnetemplate Friend

When i resize the windows or see it on iphone, i see black line with navigation menu and i dont’ see the slideshow.

The site is : http://www.amcalzoleria.it/am/

Ty for reply

Sherlock Friend

Hi planetnetemplate,

Beside removing settings in the back-end you could also open the file of templatesja_ziteinfo.xml and remove those tags of

<file media=”only screen and (max-width:719px)”>css/layout-mobile.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (max-width:479px)”>css/layout-mobile-port.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 985px)”>css/layout-tablet.css</file>

That would help to display the desktop layout in mobile and table devices

planetnetemplate Friend

ty for answer , now it’s ok for the slide , but now i dont’ see the menu’ ! :((

ty again for support!

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 336888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi planetnetemplate,

Beside removing settings in the back-end you could also open the file of templatesja_ziteinfo.xml and remove those tags of

<file media=”only screen and (max-width:719px)”>css/layout-mobile.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 985px)”>css/layout-tablet.css</file>

That would help to display the desktop layout in mobile and table devices</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi planetnetemplate,

I just checked your site and still I see the menu there, it’s the menu for desktop layout, Do you want to display the mobile menu there ?

planetnetemplate Friend

On PC the menu it’s ok !
    I want display on mobile the “desktop layout” and it’s now work , but i don’t see the menu when navigation with mobile phone.

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 337003 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi planetnetemplate,

I just checked your site and still I see the menu there, it’s the menu for desktop layout, Do you want to display the mobile menu there ?</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Okay planettemplate, you can open the file of templatesja_zitejsmenumega.js look for this snap of code and remove it

window.addEvent(‘resize’, function(){
    clearTimeout(sid);
    sid = setTimeout(response, 500);
    });

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum