Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

using your templates for years found that in JA Magz when I just change categories names I see ?????? despite of normal letters.
    All of settings are the same I use for other yours templates at the same server for years.

p.s. and who will pay for my destroyed Microsoft wireless mouse because of this reason?

phong nam Friend

@euge001: Can you put the website’s url here? We will be happy to take a look and give you suggestion on this.

hbenachou Friend

so how did it solve? because I have the same problem I’d like to know how you solved it.
    Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@euge001 @hbenachou Can you share the website url here . And Please explain a bit more with a screenshot ,what problem you are facing?

we are happy to help you.

Manos Moderator

This sounds more like a collation problem so i am guessing (since there’s no url to check ) that what needs to be looked up first is the db collation set.

Regards

Manos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum