Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve been developing new site using JA Community Plus. Now I’m ready to move move site to production location. I have several questions;

1) Is there a list of steps need to be taken to trim-off the unnecessary modules/templates/codes.
    2) I want to hide CPanel module from the very top of each page.
    3) I don’t want my users to chane layout and theme. How can I make my customized template is default for all users

Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

Dear gursoy,

1) Is there a list of steps need to be taken to trim-off the unnecessary modules/templates/codes.
    I think that there are no other way except you have to uninstall your extension manunaly one by one.
    2) I want to hide CPanel module from the very top of each page.
    You can go to your back-end >> Profiles tab >> actived profile >> going to the USER TOOLS section,here just select all of fields to Hide
    3) I don’t want my users to chane layout and theme. How can I make my customized template is default for all users
    You just hide all User tool on your front-page,i think that would help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum