Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

<em>@valic 61103 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have three subscriptions – Joomlart, Youjoomla and Templateplazza

And by my opinion, Joomlart it’s still the best.,and youjoomla it’s great(very close to joomlart in some elements), but templateplazza ,like Rockettheme, Yootheme, Shape5 are not something, and not for my taste.:cool:</blockquote>

Thanks Valic,

I have not had a chance to look at Templateplazza, and Google told me that it may do harm to my computer if I try to open Shape5. But as one customer pointed out to me in private and here by MFCPhil, the popularity of the other sites may be because people have different tastes and needs.

By the way, could I PM you about another template issue that we explored in another thread. Conceptually, it should work, as it did with other modules. However, I did not have as much success with copying JA News and make the clone work specifically for specific sections.

Cornelio

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum