Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The highslide is an awesome feature. Instead of Login and Register I want to have a “Contact Us” and “Join Now”. Join now means to join our organization not the web site. I can’t simply publish a module to the position.

What do I need to do to get different items in the highslide correctly? I tried creating a form using a custom html module and publishing it to the correct location but did not work. Do I need to do something with the html folder in the tempalte folder?

icode Friend

And I want to know how to stop opening login form in the high slide positions pls. It is annoying as I use amember script for user registration and this highslide hting opens a diff registraion form which I want to hide.

Pls help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@icode 50518 wrote:</em><blockquote>And I want to know how to stop opening login form in the high slide positions pls. It is annoying as I use amember script for user registration and this highslide hting opens a diff registraion form which I want to hide.
    </blockquote>
    I would suppose that you do not have to use the Highslide module for your login if you do not want to. You can probably integrate any previous login module and place it as you wish within your template.

On a side note, you mentioned that you are using the aMember script within your Joomla site? I assume, then, that you are using the aMember bridge for Joomla they provide as well? I have thought about this for some time and have been wondering how well aMember integrates with Joomla. Might you provide the url for your site you are using aMember on?

icode Friend

sure..

http://www.howidid.com

So, how do u disable the highslide module? I opened the login module, placed it in right position, but it still opens the highslide..no matter where I place the login module.

lemcb Friend

” Instead of Login and Register I want to have a “Contact Us””

I am looking for that too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lemcb 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum