Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wanted to place an other search module in Teline III – it´s called Rok Ajax Search. But it doesn´t work.

In every other Joomla-Template except Teline III works this Module perfect.

What can I do (change) in the Teline III Template (in which file) to get this module work?

This search-module is MUCH more better, than the standard search module of Joomlart.

Thanks for your fast help!

Hendrik

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Schwoelm

It is so hard to debug this issue. Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

Schwoelm Friend

Thx for answering… I´ve sent you the datas by PM.

Regards, Hendrik

Schwoelm Friend

Hi JA Developer,

it´s now 4 days ago, that I started this thread. As you wished I´ve sent you via PM my datas… and nothing happens. No answer from you, no login to my live-website by you.

Please be so kind and send me your answer with the solution.

Best Regards
    Hendrik

Schwoelm Friend

ok,

I am now waiting since 15.10.09 for an answer, support, help.

You don´t want answer… you don´t want support… you don´t want help.

And I don´t want renew in november my 3 years membership for a 4th year (was thinking about developer-membership – forget it).

Good Bye JoomlArt

kalibs112 Friend

I think I’ve worked out how to do this, if anyone is interested.

This assumes that you’ve already shifted the search module into the mega-item position by following Scotty’s instructions (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-place-a-full-banner-in-the-header-area/).

Disable any banner module that you’ve assigned to the search position (see link above). If the search position is empty, it seems to disappear or not to load, thereby clearing the way for a full-width logo gif.

Go to Extensions/Template Manager/JA_Teline_III and in the basic settings on the right select Image under Logo Type and save the changes.

Create a 950px x 62px image. The template is 980px wide (I think) but the container div surrounding the logo has 15px padding left and right. Save it as logo.gif and replace the default Teline 3 logo.gif in Templates/ja_teline_iii/images. I renamed the original logo.gif instead of overwriting it, just in case I needed it again.

Open your template.css file and find these at about line 850:

h1.logo {
    width: 265px;
    height: 62px;
    margin: 0;
    }

h1.logo a {
    width: 265px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat left;
    }

Change them to this:

h1.logo {
    width: 950px; /* was 265px*/
    margin: 0;
    }

h1.logo a {
    width: 950px; /* was 265px*/
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat left;
    }

I’m not sure if this is the way it should be done, but it worked for me

socoweb Friend

This thread also is related to this issue: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ajax-search-and-ja-teline-iii/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  socoweb 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum