Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    My problem is already sent to you and try to resolve according to the your guidance.But still it is not resolved. My new ftp data is sent here with and please try again now.
    According to the your reply, i access to the web directory using File Zila and changed directory permission to 777 of both logs and temp directories. But still System information shows Unwitable for both folders. If you could resolve it by your side ,please let me know the steps of solving the problem via email to me. Your respond is greatly appreciated
    Thank you.
    My problem was ;

” I tried to install mod_jaslideshow v.2.5.3.zip and one more plugin to JB , but it shows the message “

JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    Warning: Failed to move file! “
    So please help me to solve the problem.”

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I have update “Path to Temp Folder” setting of your site to “tmp” folder under joomla site, chmod this folder to writable.
    And then, I tried to install JA Slideshow module version 2.5.4, installation works properly now.
    Please have a look

chandima_priyantha Friend

Ok Dear, It works well now. Thank you very much for your kind work. Could you please send me some screen shots where did you change the file permission settings. And also i want to know that what is “chmod”. My mail : prichandima@live.com
    Thanks again.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello again,

regarding your question:
    #1. I have captured a screen shot of form field that you need update
    #2. chmod is change permission of file/folder action. you can read below article for more information.
    http://www.stadtaus.com/en/tutorials/chmod-ftp-file-permissions.php

1. directory_permissions
    2. change_tmp_folder
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum