Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How can I disable com_content on frontpage, but only one desktop and tablet?
    Same issue, how can I make spotlight positions to be visible on mobile devices?

Thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

@ch2856,

In homepage, com_content will show in main block, you can open file: templatesja_magztplsblocksmainbody.php then find and comment/remove the component block:

<jdoc:include type="component" />

With the spotlight position on mobile devices, could you post your site’s URL here? and tell me which position are you referring to, I will have a look.

ch2856 Friend

I know that and it’s not what I was looking for, I was looking for something like that:
    But that will be disabled for mobile view.

<?php
    $menu = &JSite::getMenu();
    if ($menu->getActive() != $menu->getDefault()) {
    ?>
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />
    <?php } ?>

But that will be disabled for mobile view.
    Never mind I will pay for a template tweak.

As for the spotlight position, it’s just as the template demo, on mobile view you only see main content and not the top spotlight positions.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ch2856 426361 wrote:</em><blockquote>As for the spotlight position, it’s just as the template demo, on mobile view you only see main content and not the top spotlight positions.
    </blockquote>
    @ch2856
    Hi if you want to enable the spotlight on the mobile view
    please open templatesja_magzless/style.responsive.less
    Find
    .spl-home-1,

and remove it from here
    .top-header,
    .spl-home-1,
    .spl-home-2,
    .spl-home-3 {
    display: none;
    }

The <blockquote>.spl-home-1,</blockquote> is for position <blockquote>’home-10, home-11, home-12</blockquote>
    The <blockquote> .spl-home-2,</blockquote> is for position <blockquote>home-20</blockquote>
    and The <blockquote> .spl-home-3</blockquote> is for the position <blockquote>home-30</blockquote>
    To disable the main content body from mobile view open the same file templatesja_magzless/style.responsive.less
    add this line <blockquote>.t3-content { display: none;}</blockquote>
    after line 412

Save the file . Go to the template manager options press compile less to CSS .
    and check the spotlight for mobile view .
    Let me know if it helps

ch2856 Friend

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ch2856 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum