Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have followed this post – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/disable-content-on-front-page/

but still the front page is not disabled after following the instructions.
    Please advise how to do this.

Mel

aman204 Friend

Please check if you have menu type set to frontpage blog layout for home menu item

xxxxmints Friend

Thank you.
    I reset it as you suggested, then the two modules I had sitting there disappeared!
    How do I get them back? They are assigned to the home page.
    Mel

aman204 Friend

You can also change this::

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>

to

<?php if (!$this->isFrontPage()) {?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘main’) ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>

and revert back change in other thread as this will have only main body disable but will not have nice look, probably as the specific positions are contained within main content block which are also disabled for frontpage with specific code in other thread

xxxxmints Friend

Hi again

I reverted back to the original default.php located templatesja_rasitelayouts

I made sure I had frontpage blog layout.

I made the change you suggested above.

The front page is now disabled (thank you) but I have lost the module in the content-mass position.

Mel

aman204 Friend

The template structure is such that content-mass position is contained in body block so it will be disabled also. You can use in user1 position for specific module in frontpage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum