Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to deactive iphone and tablet (mobile) versions of purity iii. I disabled responsive but then the megamenau is missing.
    I notice I have to have development mode turned on, then the menu stays. does development mode always have to turned on to keep the menu there?

Unfortunately then also the bar under the navigation changes its custom color to white.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are disabling the Responsive mode you need to compile Less to CSS .
    and it will override your all css custom changes ,
    So First take a backup of your site and then apply it .
    Cl;ear cache and check .

Don`t play with your live sites ,
    Always take a backup of your site before any custom changes and updates

corecidex Friend

Thank you for you reply. I use the custom css for changes. So I am quite save. Nevertheless I will also backup my site.
    I did disable the responsive mode. Also I compiled Less to CSS but then the main menu dissapeares when I shrink the browser window. It sort of works when Development mode ist turned on but this is not the idea, is it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Can you take a full backup of your site and PM me your working site admin details , I will have a closer look on it.

corecidex Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 458436 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Can you take a full backup of your site and PM me your working site admin details , I will have a closer look on it.</blockquote>

I sort of solved it. I just changed values to 10px in Grid settings in Theme Magic. But maybe you could help me with the css.
    The bar underneath the Menu links changed its color back to white wehen I reduce browser size. I colored it to yellow in custom.css.

1. css
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  corecidex 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum