Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Forum,

if I resize the Browser window to a certain size, a new black navigation bar appears.
    How can I disable that function?

Best regards,
    Bastian

HeR0 Friend

Hi Kubii,

This template is responsive design. So it auto adjusts to the screen size, what you are seeing is normal behavior for responsive templates, If you disable that function, the layout will break on smaller screen.

however, if you still wish to go ahead you can search and update the related css files :

layout-mobile.css, layout-tablet.css in templates/ja_zite/css folder

You can search and edit menu code section in these files.

/* MAIN NAVIGATION
    --------------------------------------------------------- */
    /* Main Nav ---*/

I am sorry, we would not be able to provide support for such customization as it is core feature of the template.

Regards

kubii Friend

Hi Her0,

thank you very much for your answer.
    I understand, that you do not provide support for customization.
    I thought, maybe someone else had the same problem 🙂

kubii Friend

Well basically, I just would like to disable the smallest (most narrorw) version of the template.

Even if the browser window is very narrow, the site should be displayed like described in layout.css.

Any ideas?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Kubii,

Try go to Template Manager >> JA Zite >> Layout tab > edit Default layout >> remove the followings:

<file media=”only screen and (max-width:719px)”>css/layout-mobile.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (max-width:479px)”>css/layout-mobile-port.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 985px)”>css/layout-tablet.css</file>

See screenshot http://prntscr.com/lixwy .

Hope this helps

Regards

kubii Friend

Thank you Her0, i tried that, but it did not work, as apparently i havo different layout options.

I deleted the other 2 css files. that’s not the elegant way to do it, but it worked…

kubii Friend

YEAH i found a way!

Open:
    templates/ja_zite/js/mega.js

and find and replace “735” to “12”

=> The mobile navigation will start wenn the window width is 12px. Before it started when it was 735px…
    don’t forget to clean the cache to see if it works!

Edit:
    I can not mark the thread as solved can I?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kubii 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum