Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The selection as a JobSeeker should stay selected as it is in the untouched version.
    Only thing is that at that point of “Update My Info” I don’t want that the new User can register as an Employer.

See attachment ..

1. hide-this-employer
    Vinh CV Friend

<em>@maikkeli 241721 wrote:</em><blockquote>The selection as a JobSeeker should stay selected as it is in the untouched version.
    Only thing is that at that point of “Update My Info” I don’t want that the new User can register as an Employer.

See attachment ..</blockquote>

You can remove “Employer” options by customize template file in:
    /administrator/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jacustomtmpl&viewmenu=0&task=edit&folder=jausergroup&file=default.php

maikkeli Friend

I just tried that and I could only remove both Employer and Jobseeker. And this way I get other Problems, like someone who logged in with Facebook can not see the Jobs he has applied.

Could You be so nice to tell me exactly which code to remove? :-*

Vinh CV Friend

Hi maikkeli,

Sorry for the mistake, you can remove “Employer” option by removing following code in file:
    componentscom_jajobboardmodelsjausergroup.php
    [PHP]
    $group[1] = new stdClass();
    $group[1]->value = 1;
    $group[1]->text = “<strong>”.JText::_(‘Employer’).”</strong> – “.JText::_(“EMPLOYER DESC”);
    [/PHP]

maikkeli Friend

Thank You very much vinhcv, now I can finnish this project. All other things are minor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maikkeli 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum