Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Members and JA team,
    Please help me with this solution as i already stuck for a month without any progress. At first, i hope by joining this template club, someone would help me with joomla template (at least from support team).. but now i found my self no where with Joomla Art Template..

Here’s my big problem:
    1. Breadcrumbs
    Which component had control with this module ? i ask this because when i click ‘parent’ link it display blog section with 1 lead article and the rest with 2 coloumn layout which make my page ugly. i would like to set control for this layout.

2. Ja news
    When i click an article from ja news.. i need a module appear in “left” module position… but this left module position is not display in all pages.. I believe this should be connect with one of menu. this problem also appear when i click parent link from breadcrumb module.

need help guys.

TomC Moderator

<em>@veeco 128404 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Here’s my big problem:
    1. Breadcrumbs
    Which component had control with this module ? i ask this because when i click ‘parent’ link it display blog section with 1 lead article and the rest with 2 coloumn layout which make my page ugly. i would like to set control for this layout.
    Layout for this module is a combination of

2. Ja news
    When i click an article from ja news.. i need a module appear in “left” module position… but this left module position is not display in all pages.. I believe this should be connect with one of menu. this problem also appear when i click parent link from breadcrumb module.

need help guys.</blockquote>
    Can you provide a live link to your site so we can see a visual example of the issues you are dealing with?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum