Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When you have a product with a price discount (sale), how can i have the original full price with tax be shown as crossed out and the discouted price be shown at the side in another color?

Thank you!

Regards!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You need to change the configuration from virturemart component, see the screenshot

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-06-at-11.09.34
    framos41 Friend

Hello!

Thank you for your information, that pops up different price variations but what i need is to have the base price with tax crossed out when the product have a discount and the final price with discount at the side in color, you can check examples in the images attached.

Looking forward to your comments

Regards

1. crossed-out-price
    2. crossed-out-price-product-detail
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not login backend of your site with the credential info above and I’m not sure of what did you change on your site.

I tested it at my end and I changed the configuration at my end as my screenshot below
    If this doesn’t help you. kindly provide the correct login information so that I can take a look on your site .

1. step_1-1
    2. step_2-1
    3. step_3
    framos41 Friend

Sorry, now you can log in using the same information provided! When i activate the price variations as you told i get those price variations on products exactly as your screenshot, the thing is that i need it to be like the attached images.

Thank you!

Looking forward to your comments

Regards!

1. crossed-out-price-product-detail-1
    2. crossed-out-price-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked your requrst , i am sorry but your request exceeds the scope of our service since its from the virtualmart part. Please contact Virtuemart forum for help on this.
    Let me know if there is anything related to change from template , I will check it further .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum