Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a huge display bug with the menu item a list of one category.
    Only the title of the category displayed on a white background. I tried with a default template it works, then I tried with another of your template and it works well.

Sorry for my English I used google translation.

kairey Friend

I am having the same problem I think that you are describing above….

I created a new menu item that links to a “category list” this should show a list of the article that appear in the category, but all I get is the title on the page, the source code reveals only the following content:

<h1 class=”componentheading”>
    <span><span><span>Motor </span></span>Boats</span>
    </h1>

That’s all there is, what’s happening?

This is my first install of 1.6 and have used 1.5 for years, not sure I am a fan of the new Joomla but will stick at it and learn :laugh:

KEVIN

kairey Friend

Switched to a core template and category list works, switch back to Rasite and its a blank page with just the page title again….

I hope this can be sorted, I am not too impressed at the moment having paid out money for a better service….

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tibio 224068 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I have a huge display bug with the menu item a list of one category.
    Only the title of the category displayed on a white background. I tried with a default template it works, then I tried with another of your template and it works well.

Sorry for my English I used google translation.</blockquote>
    It would be difficult for me to identify the issue without the information to access you site & ftp, please update in your ticket:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/65709

@kairey: pm me your info too, or just wait til we fix the issue of tibio, the solution can apply to your case then.

kairey Friend

My ticket has been updated with the necessary details, I hope you can solve quickly so development can continue….

KEVIN

Ninja Lead Moderator

somehow I could not see it, you can paste in ticket content.

kairey Friend

Do you now have my updated ticket with Joomla access and FTP?

KEVIN

Ninja Lead Moderator

ok, Ive fixed it by disable /templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/category/default.php. This is just a temporary fix to make your site work, our devs will take a look at it and have proper solutions:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRASITEJ16-83

kairey Friend

Tx, will you notify me by Ticket when a proper solution is available?

Can I continue to develop the site without any future problems?

I cannot login to the link above I guess that is for developers?

KEVIN

Ninja Lead Moderator

that link is public, you can view it. Our devs will notify you when the issue is fixed.
    You can customize the template if you wish, but should take note of what you have modified, then when an update is available you will know where to apply your changes again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum