Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I’d like to know how I can display blog articles in the home page.
    Which module should I add?

Here’s the link: http://politicalquotient.in/

I’d prefer for a section with the 3 latest articles to show up in the area after “Incredible Features of Brisk”

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to set your Home menu item type as K2 categories – then select wich K2 category you want to show in the home and set how many items to show

smashingpixels Friend

Thanks!

I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it came out.

pixelperfect Friend

Did this work for you? It did not for me. I can not figure out how to get Joomla articles or K2 items on the home page.

pavit Moderator

<em>@pixelperfect 379104 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did this work for you? It did not for me. I can not figure out how to get Joomla articles or K2 items on the home page.</blockquote>

The ja_Brisk template is using for the Home Page menu item the Layout named HOME this layout has no block for main content

So you need to assign to the Home page menu item the ja_Brisk – default Layout

Regards

smashingpixels Friend

I’ve yet to try this. I should get a chance to do this in the next 2 days. I’ll post back with the result.

pixelperfect Friend

<em>@pavit 379139 wrote:</em><blockquote>The ja_Brisk template is using for the Home Page menu item the Layout named HOME this layout has no block for main content

So you need to assign to the Home page menu item the ja_Brisk – default Layout

Regards</blockquote>

Perfect. This worked perfectly. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pixelperfect 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum