Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Victor,

Look like you misunderstood my idea. Please keep the custom.css file since it contains all your custom modifications, rename this file and all previous changes we have made will be lost.

There’s a feature called CSS compression which can be turn on / off via Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> Your template. If you’re not sure how to turn it off, please provide a temporary admin account via private reply, I will check it for you.

victortopper Friend

coordinated admin account has been sent to your private email

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I have updated the change for you, please check again. For further customization, you can view / edit in the file root_folder/templates/ja_teline_iv/css/template.css.

victortopper Friend

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your help

victortopper Friend

HI,
    Thank you very much for your help.
    I want to know how to give rights to a moderator who will deal with a single topic “CULTURE” and the other “ART” how should I do to give them rights without having rights of other sections of the site
    They can read and write access on the relevant headings.

thank you very much

Adam M Moderator

Hi Victor,

You can browse this category in JED, there might be an extension that suite your need.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum