Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

First of all it is a great desing work!

However I faced some resizing issues with IE/FF and even on tablets (Apple iPad/Samsung) and Mobile FF.

I do have the feeling that responsive reactions are not how they should be.
    I attached a screenshot of a resized FF Windows (Menu just disappeared…lower contend is not visible).

Please give a short feedback if you can confirm that ans an bug/issue.
    Thanks
    Frank

1. responsiv_error
    letchim1 Friend

Having the same problem

renejdm Friend

Hi,

I am just testing your demo. On Google Chrome this template is not responsive at all. It does not get resized properly for mobile however it does a better job at resizing for tablets.

Rene

aris Friend

yup. the demo can’t representative ‘a responsive’ template

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Guys,

This template is still beta. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20451

The issue is being worked upon and the stable release is around the corner. Do not use beta for development work please.

Regards

Arvind

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Thanks Arvind for the advice.. actually one of my customers was so happy that he started to visulize hes company stuff into this great template..

please, when do you think we can have a stable version available (the best guess of course) 🙂

thanks! and keep up the good job!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@rcerrato 329503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Arvind for the advice.. actually one of my customers was so happy that he started to visulize hes company stuff into this great template..

please, when do you think we can have a stable version available (the best guess of course) 🙂

thanks! and keep up the good job!</blockquote>

Hello,

We will launch JA Zite stable version by the end of this week.

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Thanks!

please test it out in IE, specially the slideshow lite, since it does not run the miagic of flying elements as in Chrome!

thanks again!

Anonymous Moderator

Rcerrato, IE does not have full support like other modern browsers. It only supports fading style.

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Thanks, after the oficial stable version anouncement, i download it, and installed on a hosting enviroment, everithing cool except one thing I noticed again on IE when you load the page as firt time using IE, you will not se the contents and modules rigth below the slideshow… unless you click on ‘Home” or the Logo.. then youl get to see the contents of all front page..

this behavior do not happens on other modern browsers even on ipads..

why could this be?

thanks, and best regards!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please give me URL and screenshot the error. What IE version do you run?

(Note: This template is using css3 and could not support IE7)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum