Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Based on the past experience, JA failed to provide complex bug free templates. Isn’t it better to keep the functionality to minimum, as it will guarantee less bugs?
    And it is better to not provide 3PD extension support, as we all know that JA does not provide later support or upgrades for newer versions

Phill Moderator

There really is no need to complain about something you haven’t even seen yet.

With 363 downloads you have obviously got a lot from JA so give something back and be constructive rather than destructive.

Please wait for the release and then if you have a problem with your next download bring it up, but just your problem.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@VisiGod 142098 wrote:</em><blockquote>Based on the past experience, JA failed to provide complex bug free templates. Isn’t it better to keep the functionality to minimum, as it will guarantee less bugs?
    And it is better to not provide 3PD extension support, as we all know that JA does not provide later support or upgrades for newer versions</blockquote>

VisiGod,

Whether Joomlart can create and provide almost bug free template or provide adequate support are different issues from whether there is a need for Teline III. One could even say the ones you are asking for are all needed for a satisfactory template.

It is unlikely that all members would need a Teline III, let alone even Teline II, for simple sites, like a simple company site, or simple commerce site, personal page, etc.

Any online site that is information rich (have gazillion articles, sections and categories, subcategories or crossovers among these features) though may benefit using a more complex template with features outlined in:

Desired Features of Teline III
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/desired-features-of-teline-iii/

or include scripts like those of the Jxtended Magazine extension to allow more focused presentation of major topics and subtopics. This is true not only for news sites, but any other site.

You may not need it, but I (and many others have expressed) sure do need it. And, if you are quite good with scripting being VisiGod, I may even need your help if you are indeed an expert on Joomla.:)

Cornelio

bennitos Friend

I dont need teline III neither did i need teline II, but many others will and seeing JA doing big changes with this version lets wait and see what the people will think of it.

Only future will tell if it was a big improvement right? 🙂

mfcphil Friend

I say get the new Teline over and done with…..we can then have at least another 11 different profects/templates, until everyone starts asking for the Teline 4 update 😀

TomC Moderator

mfcphil;142117I say get the new Teline over and done with…..we can then have at least another 11 different profects/templates, until everyone starts asking for the Teline 4 update 😀

Perhaps they should name it “Teline III – The Final Chapter”

😎

mihirc Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 142122 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps they should name it “Teline III – The Final Chapter”

:cool:</blockquote>

HA HA HA!!! 😀 You have just made my day start well!!!

Personally, I never used Teline I, or II, or III but I want to see what template does JA comeup with and the presentation was really really interesting.

Lets see!

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

ganzuelo Friend

Hahaa Teline 3 is just going to be a less buggy version of Telene 1 and 2. I cant wait until we get a sulfur 2.. I cant even get support for it now…

Joomlart is like Microsoft and Vista.. looks great but is buggy underneath…

bennitos Friend

Topic Closed to avoid a copy of the already huge thread here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomlart-strikes-back/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum