Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have three unanswered questions on this forum and i’ve been waiting for FOUR days and no contact. I asked “help from staff”, gave the login information and also have no answer.

What do we have to do? We paid for being member. We need more respect. That’s why people download templates ilegally.

If you pay for something and you can’t have support, why you have to pay?

I have other question and i won’t post it, because you just don’t answer. This is a shame.

stephengallops Friend

Sorry about your experience, I just signed up to see how the support was and I have to say this is not a good first impression.

Keep us updated on ow it goes, and what you do to get noticed. I hope it has no relevance with this public outcry.

SPAM LINK REMOVED USER BANNED

TomC Moderator

nelito;136101I have three unanswered questions on this forum and i’ve been waiting for FOUR days and no contact. I asked “help from staff”, gave the login information and also have no answer.

What do we have to do? We paid for being member. We need more respect. That’s why people download templates ilegally.

If you pay for something and you can’t have support, why you have to pay?

I have other question and i won’t post it, because you just don’t answer. This is a shame.

Dude, you have a grand total of FIVE posts in three years . . . RELAX !!!
    Give people a chance to respond – they generally and pretty regularly do.

I see that many of your posts HAVE, IN FACT, been responded to. You posted one yesterday which is awaiting a response.
    So, because you aren’t getting a reply as quickly as YOU want it, you post a rant like this ???

I hate to break this to you, but the world doesn’t revolve around YOU. Try exercising a little bit of patience, m’kay?

mfcphil Friend

Hi I am a little confused here…..Your posts date from the 7th….which is two days ago.

First post about translating the read more looks like it has been answered.
    Second post about three missing sub menus….I have looked at your site and I can see them fine.

The log-in question needs answering, just leaving the question you asked today.

If you are struggling for an answer Please submit a ticket in the proper place…Thanks

http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

nelito Friend

<em>@mfcphil 136108 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I am a little confused here…..Your posts date from the 7th….which is two days ago.

First post about translating the read more looks like it has been answered.
    >> ansewered by users, wrong answers. But at least they tried. I found the solution at other forums.

Second post about three missing sub menus….I have looked at your site and I can see them fine.
    >> Got the solutions at other foruns, too.

The log-in question needs answering, just leaving the question you asked today.
    >> I asked yesterday. But, again, i found an answer at another forum.

If you are struggling for an answer Please submit a ticket in the proper place…Thanks

>> Tks for your answer. At least i got one…

mfcphil Friend

Which other forum did you get your answers from?

Puzzled….You started this thread by stating I have three unanswered questions on this forum….when in fact you don’t?

scotty Friend

You’re slipping up Phil! Spam in second post.

mfcphil Friend

thanks Scotty missed that…….another one gone!

Phill Moderator

I was just about to point out the spammer. I think Phil has been visiting too many pubs with his quizzes recently:p

scotty Friend

phill luckhurst;136114I was just about to point out the spammer. I think Phil has been visiting too many pubs with his quizzes recently:p

LMAO! :laugh::laugh:

mfcphil Friend

You may be right…..;)

Please pass any on that I miss and they will be removed

nelito Friend

Phill, despite your answers here, as you can see from my profile’s posts, i still have two questions without any answer.

I would appreciate your help with that.

Tks

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nelito 136295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Phill, despite your answers here, as you can see from my profile’s posts, i still have two questions without any answer.

I would appreciate your help with that.

Tks</blockquote>

I suggest you put in a support ticket asking for help http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit make sure all your details are filled in and that you are very clear with the desription of your problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum