Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am creating my site using Joomla 1.5 RC 4. Even though the template that I am using says that it is compatible with Joomla 1.5, there are many issues that keep it from fully installing and working with hacking.

As I am new to Joomlart, I cannot tell whether the issues I am finding are known to the staff and if there is someone working on the problems – and will there be updated templates and modules? Most of the problems seem fairly simple to resolve (as they seem to arrise from changes in folder locations and names – but these changes mean that a single template code will not work on both Joomla 1.0 and 1.5.

I also think it would be helpful to have an estimated time of delivery of existing templates upgrade with new Joomla template options.

Many thanks, Scott

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Ccott,
    Can you please let us know which template are you using and the exact problems you have with the RC 4. We have recently update all recent JA template to make sure it is compatible with RC 4, you may need to re-download the template and try again

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum