Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Maybe I missed it…but is the JA Rasite template mobile ready like the new ones (JA Pyro, etc)?

When I load the demo on my Ipad (Safari), I don’t see the options at the bottom

thank you!

uniquebiz Friend

syncrocrick;181884Hi!

Maybe I missed it…but is the JA Rasite template mobile ready like the new ones (JA Pyro, etc)?

thank you!

The userguide and marketing say it is, and there are overrides in the template manager to use with handhelds mobiles etc.

Test it on a real mobile and a handheld other than the Ipad, perhaps it’s the version of Safari included with Ipads or the way the Ipad displays that is the problem. Should work though as the Ipad is just a fancy very expensive PDA;)

Hope you solve it
    Blessings Shannon

cansay Friend

My site works fine.

The seach function and its black background was a problem but thats it.

valdez79 Friend

<em>@syncrocrick 181884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

thank you!</blockquote>

It works but if your mobile device automatically has detected the template mobile version you can use it with no problem. But if you change to desktop version, or if your mobile device open the site with the desktop version i think it’s not possible to change to mobile version.

The solution that i found is to create a menu link at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.mogadouro.pt/?ui=mobile
    http://www.mogadouro.pt/?ui=desktop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  valdez79 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum