Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am interested to get this template for a site that is basically a book library and the books are not going to be sold, but I want to allow readers to read them online or download them only if they are registered in the site. Does this template allow reading online or downloading?

TomC Moderator

<em>@persianwebs 472903 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am interested to get this template for a site that is basically a book library and the books are not going to be sold, but I want to allow readers to read them online or download them only if they are registered in the site. Does this template allow reading online or downloading?</blockquote>

I believe you can certainly extend the template to allow for downloading of the books (or opening of a pdf) for registered users. Not certain of the exact extension you should use – but check through the Joomla Extension Directory, as I am certain there is an extension out there for this purpose.

TomC Moderator

<em>@persianwebs 472903 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am interested to get this template for a site that is basically a book library and the books are not going to be sold, but I want to allow readers to read them online or download them only if they are registered in the site. Does this template allow reading online or downloading?</blockquote>

I believe you can certainly extend the template to allow for downloading of the books (or opening of a pdf) for registered users. Not certain of the exact extension you should use – but check through the Joomla Extension Directory, as I am certain there is an extension out there for this purpose.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum