Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

bigrk;49852Yeah thanks once again Hung. I must say instantinlaw you are looking much younger today. :laugh:

I’ve been working out too. πŸ˜‰

Seriously though, I had to modify my previous post because I missed the JA Highslide on my first look. In fact I may have to update my avatar with a picture of me with an even bigger smile than I am sporting now.:p:D

bigrk Friend

Keep checking out this template there are many improvements and new toys. I look forward to seeing that smile also. πŸ™‚

Hung Dinh Friend

Highslide is so cool. I have just drop an email to the authour inviting him to join JATC for free. Hope he will be here soon to tell us more about Highslide.

Have you guys try to click on the links in YOUTUBE tab? It’s so awaresome.

bigrk Friend

I have checked that out Hung it is one of the many toys I mentioned in my last post. The You Tube and the Media are both very cool! 😎

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;49858Highslide is so cool. I have just drop an email to the authour inviting him to join JATC for free. Hope he will be here soon to tell us more about Highslide.

Have you guys try to click on the links in YOUTUBE tab? It’s so awaresome.

Sure have Hung, very cool indeed!
    <—& look i’m even smiling!

bigrk Friend

Thanks for the smile instantinlaw!! I knew you could do it.

πŸ˜‰

instantinlaw Friend

:):laugh:LOL:laugh::D

bigrk Friend

It really is a great smile and it is good to see you hanging around the forum more again. πŸ™‚

r7diego Friend

genius !! i buy my first registration beacuse JA Teline 1, was the best joomla template i ever saw, my account is ending in the next month and guess wath?

you came up with the NEW BEST joomla template, so i’ll renew

only one question ΒΏjoomla 1.1 version?

mfcphil Friend

Joomla 1.1 version will be available in a few days…once any and all bugs are fixed πŸ˜‰

ErikThorsen Friend

I have surfed around a bit. What is the highslide and where is it? Can’t see anything “new” in that way? Am I missing something here?

Lots of links leading nowhere on the demo? And a few strange stuff I think. Perhaps it is not bug free yet? But I would really love to know where and what the highslide everyone is bragging about is??

r7diego Friend

you dont see it? try the login, sign up, search, or the youtube video section (clic on one) or the medial galery, hit on one image, is pretty amazing

virgil_cameron Friend

Hi, I’m running Firefox 2.0.0.14, and the Tabs section (Youtube, Media, etc) is not showing on the site. Maybe others are confused by the talk of Highslide in this thread because they have the same issue with Firefox?

bigrk Friend

I can verify that the highslide box isn’t there but neither are the Spotlight sliding windows under the Hot Topics. Pretty strange.

bigrk Friend

<em>@virgil_cameron 50042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m running Firefox 2.0.0.14, and the Tabs section (Youtube, Media, etc) is not showing on the site. Maybe others are confused by the talk of Highslide in this thread because they have the same issue with Firefox?</blockquote>

Read this thread it should help: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/error-in-my-ja-teline-ii-installation/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bigzee 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum