Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to deactivate the link in about us – contact – view profile.
    Just show the “Miscellaneous Information” for 3 staff, and one i would show to the contact form.

best regards

TomC Moderator

It is absolutely possible . . . .

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

uhu690 Friend

oh, ok!
    but the site is not online at the moment.
    I try to change everything local with xampp.
    But now I am on a point, where is no going forward – also with the language switcher.
    So could you please be patient with me. It will take a little time to transfer.
    Thank you.

uhu690 Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@uhu690 457957 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to deactivate the link in about us – contact – view profile.
    Just show the “Miscellaneous Information” for 3 staff, and one i would show to the contact form.

best regards</blockquote>

Okay, can you be a bit more specific as to what info you don’t want to show?

uhu690 Friend

I just want to show the phone number and the e-mail, for each person and Kontakt is fine with the form.

And the other problem I have is with the languages – Italian and English.

thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@uhu690 457990 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just want to show the phone number and the e-mail, for each person and Kontakt is fine with the form.

thanks</blockquote>

I’m not seeing the phone number or email for any of the contact people – maybe I’m looking at the wrong page? :((

Can you put up a screenshot pointing out the exact info you’re wanting to disable?

Eragon H Friend

1. Kindly provide temporary admin account, I can have a look

2. For contact form, please kindly provide screenshot with description of how you want to achieve. It would be faster for us to understand and support you.

3. For multilingual, you can try this Guideline, or use your JA Multilingual extensions

uhu690 Friend

Thank you! Your tip for the multilingual was perfect. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  uhu690 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum