Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

The Nickel download is now available. Also I have just put a preview for upcoming Magento template: JM Tube

And it can be one of the next Joomla template if you want 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 120134 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Nickel download is now available. </blockquote>

Downloaded and test drove it on localhost. Thanks, I like this template >> clean and simple.

Love the way the login module behaves. Any chance that this module be made available independent of the site as a addon for other Joomlart templates?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@drarvindc 120145 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any chance that this module be made available independent of the site as a addon for other Joomlart templates?</blockquote>
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

wooohanetworks Friend

Where is the live demo?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Ja nickel demo can be viewed here http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_nickel/

ShannonN Friend

drarvindc;120145Downloaded and test drove it on localhost. Thanks, I like this template >> clean and simple.

Love the way the login module behaves. Any chance that this module be made available independent of the site as a addon for other Joomlart templates?

The login is no big deal, I have a similar hidden login for Teline I did

The only big moan I have is the default menu (text) state and footer area looks shocking and back the front from normal, yes yes I CAN change it but shouldn’t have to. Conventionally , it’s wrong and detracts from what could be a good template. Just shows the rush to get it out I guess?

ShannonN

wooohanetworks Friend

Where is the live demo, can’t see it when visiting the good old regular normal standard demo site with drop down selector where I want to see JA Nickel!

<em>@drarvindc 120307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ja nickel demo can be viewed here http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_nickel/</blockquote>

Already saw that, it is still missing on the normal JA Demo site where it should be.

imsleepy Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 120134 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Nickel download is now available. Also I have just put a preview for upcoming Magento template: JM Tube

And it can be one of the next Joomla template if you want :)</blockquote>

Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but I don’t like the JM Tube at all! Would NOT like to see it for Template Club. What I would like to see is something green and environmental, or maybe something for fishing, lodges, etc? Or Bed and Breakfast maybe? Nothing like that in any of the templates so far.

Phill Moderator

Nice template and good to see you took on some of the comments various users made since the first release of the live preview.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@imsleepy 120325 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but I don’t like the JM Tube at all! Would NOT like to see it for Template Club. What I would like to see is something green and environmental, or maybe something for fishing, lodges, etc? Or Bed and Breakfast maybe? Nothing like that in any of the templates so far.</blockquote>

This is a total niche market, you can imagine how the mass of people react when JA would make a fishing template or a B&B lodge template….The mass still wants “MEC”, Music, Electronics, Cars. I would say, such templates as you refer to are done by some ambitious designers who also have the feeling for that type of templates.

Environmental sites, hmm, not bad but those are often non-profit sites or cheap blogs, does anyone know a serious green site that makes enough money and needs a template from here, they all get their sites made by the top notch webdesign agencies who use it as tax deductable donations plus getting some nice feedback for supporting environmental awareness.;)

Otherwise the JA Nickel has some sarcastic undertone in being a potential job seeker site template, as more people would post job wanted ads as job offerings these days. So, a good chance for anyone who wants to flood the market with job seeker sites that require payments from job seekers to post their requests… Very sarcastic indeed.:-[

wooohanetworks Friend

Wow, I just looked over the blue style of the template and this one really looks good, even much better than the default color.

This style really makes a difference! Thanks!

imsleepy Friend

I see there is a link in the Downloads section for Ruby now, but no files in it. Must be getting close? Or is this some sort of oops?

ShannonN Friend

imsleepy;120651I see there is a link in the Downloads section for Ruby now, but no files in it. Must be getting close? Or is this some sort of oops?

You have way too much time on your hands, Imsleepy trolling though the downloads sections for hints on when these templates are going to show 🙂
    Shannon

imsleepy Friend

<em>@ShannonN 120658 wrote:</em><blockquote>You have way too much time on your hands, Imsleepy trolling though the downloads sections for hints on when these templates are going to show 🙂
    Shannon</blockquote>

Wish I did have too much time on my hands. Currently I am trying to learn Flash. Old dogs new tricks and all that…. Just can’t get my head around it! When I get tired of playing with the Flash (maybe I should clarify… when I get tired of pounding my head on the computer trying to learn Flash) I wander aimlessly around trying to clear my head… then back to the Flash again.

My inspiration is this http://www.ebendesign.com/portfolio_main.cfm I will not be happy until I figure out how to make a menu/slideshow like that!!!! I love it!!!

I will learn this…. I will I will I will!!!!

Know of any good tutorials?

ShannonN Friend

imsleepy;120660Wish I did have too much time on my hands. Currently I am trying to learn Flash. Old dogs new tricks and all that…. Just can’t get my head around it! When I get tired of playing with the Flash (maybe I should clarify… when I get tired of pounding my head on the computer trying to learn Flash) I wander aimlessly around trying to clear my head… then back to the Flash again.

My inspiration is this http://www.ebendesign.com/portfolio_main.cfm I will not be happy until I figure out how to make a menu/slideshow like that!!!! I love it!!!

I will learn this…. I will I will I will!!!!

Know of any good tutorials?

Don’t see its that cool myself it can all be achieved with dhtml and layers etc been there done that about 5 years ago when it was vogue and then moved on.

If you want to know how it’s done do a Google on a company called SoThink and flash decompilers, they make one that will decompile all the competents etc etc its not free but if you are really into using flash it’s a great help.

For a lot of flash based stuff there are things available that ease the “coding” curve, Google Firestarter, Swish, etc they all make cool effects and menus

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum