Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    All JA Extensions are updated via JA Extension manager component .
    If you already using latest version and get notification from Joomla . Kindly ignore it or clean Joomla cache .
    From Joomla update , its due to Joomla cache .

severdia Friend

Thank you, but the reason I got the JA Intranet was to run it on an intranet, which is separated from the internet. Is there another way?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can manually install the latest version of template from Here
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla and template .

severdia Friend

I already thought of that, but the extension versions are NOT updated there.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I already thought of that, but the extension versions are NOT updated there.

Hi
    It would be helpful if you will share the issue details what do u mean by the extension version not updated .
    Here u can see all are up to date : http://prntscr.com/d7ts11

severdia Friend

I posted the extension names in my first post:

JA Accordion Module for J25 & J34: Latest version is 2.6. In my downloads is 2.5.9
    JA System Social Feed Plugin for Joomla 2.5 & 3.4: Latest version is 1.2.8. In my downloads is 1.2.7

See the attached screenshot to see what I see in my account downloads.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-11-15-at-6.48.15-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks i got the issue , Download version need to be updated . I just updated the team to fix it .
    Meanwhile you can download it from the download page . click on older version and you will see it : http://prntscr.com/d7u1s0

severdia Friend

Thanks!

artur.kania@yahoo.com Friend

Hello i got issue with easyblog i am not able to upload this extension on intranet template stuck on 40 %

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @artur
    This topic is not related to easyblog . Kindly open your own thread and add issue details in it. Si that we can assist you better .
    Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Download JA Intranet template modules’ is closed to new replies.