Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Is there a problem with downloading templates ? It seems to timeout for me no matter what i try to download….

whubi Friend

I face the same problem.

anisjolly Friend

I believe the downloads are down at the moment. They’ve been down for a few hours now. I’m sure JA will have them up and running asap.

bennitos Friend

No problem here with downloads :confused:

whubi Friend

Now its working for me too.

wooohanetworks Friend

Like we had it numerous times, some members have no problems with the site and downloads, some have. It always changes, only guess may be, that it is about where you are located at, geographically, and again, this varying by itself who has good access and who not.

I would suggest, whenever this happens again, do not just post a note here, send some support tickets, so people at JA may become more interested to somehow solve it finally, to change the host etc.. I mean this, as it is bad for paying customers to be bound to such irregularities of the site performance.

One other option, make yourself a better day, with downloading all the templates you may ever use to some folder on your desktop. Whenever you know about some template update, those do not come so often, mostly around 2 weeks after the release of them and over the time sometimes, you also update your local folder.

Do not worry if you will have an updated version, whenever the server is down again, you just use the ones you have locally and check later, when the server is up again, if there are some notes to bug fixes etc. and update those. Still better then sitting stuck due the server is down, time is money in this case, so save yourself hassles.

Thanks!

bellutti Friend

Download link of all 1.5 templates are not working..

Is It same problem again?

Khanh Le Moderator

There’s a problem with our download server and we are working on it. I hope it could be available soon. Thank you for your patient.

Khanh Le Moderator

The download server is up and working now. The server was down because of a DDOS attach.

Thank you very much.

bellutti Friend

Now It’s OK

Tanks for your speed!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bellutti 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum