Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think it would be helpful to have either a single or multiple download areas for themes etc that are designed to work with a joomlart template in conjunction with a 3rd party product such as JomSocial.

Or even a specific Joomlart extension like say Comments, Voice, Jobboard.

For example, I currently have a site running a Joomlart template. This template does not come with a devoted Jomsocial theme from Joomlart so I have a complimentary theme from a different template club. But it would be nice if I could come to joomlart.com and see a full list of Jomsocial themes that Joomlart has developed (as far as I know this is only for JA Sulfur and JA Social) but what a time saver if I didn’t have to wade through them all to find out. And the search was not helpful for this.

Same goes for say Kunena themes, maybe graphic sets etc.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi there,

Its not possible to arrange them in that way in the downloads.

But we are updating the Template showcase with tags, so you would be able to search for templates with similar tags.

These tags would also be available in the template info article and in the footer would be related items. So hopefully it would be much easier than what it is now.

This update will probably happen on monday.

Regards

Arvind

Paul Massell Friend

I will check it out but of course saying it is not possible is simply not true. There may be things you don’t want to do or don’t know how to do, but arranging data to sort in a specific way is about as basic as it gets and could be done dynamically in many ways from server side scripting php to css or even javascript. Not suggesting any of these are the right way to go, just that such categorical responses can come across or be misconstrued as patronizing if not ignorant.

Again, this is just a community suggestion and my intention was not to annoy anyone. I plan to be around for a long time and am committed to working with both Joomla and hopefully Drupal Joomlart so am investing in that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Massell 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum