Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would appreciate anyone instructing me on how to modify the user modules that comprise the bottom section of the template which create a footer like look. Some modules are just images and others include editable (i think) text and active links. Regardless of what they are, I don’t know how to change any of it. I have looked through the article section and don’t see anything there that corresponds with the demo content of these modules.

When I look at the actual user module, say user 2 the parameters module class suffix is set to
    _default icon2 well ok, that icon is used in that position, but man, how do I change the rest of that content ? And why is that even there in the module parameters (that is most likely another basic question…)

Anyone ?:((

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi ellie_t,
    1. Suffix for module is used to set different icon for diffrent module.
    2. Current modules on User 1,2,5,6,7 are only demo. It only show that user can use other module at that position. Example: if your site use Virtual Mart, use can set some module of virtual mart on there.
    3. If you need to edit content of them, use can go to menu: Extensions -> Modules Manager, select module which you want to change, and then edit content of them.
    4. If you need a module which is used for some specify functions, pls find on extensions.joomla.org or post your requirement on joomlancers.com.
    Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum