Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I goofed up and somehow lost the ability for the drop down menu to appear.

URL: http://www.salinapubliclibrary.org/

I enabled “Explore” again so I could copy the drop down options on my other areas and somehow I no longer get the drop down.

Any ideas on what I need to do to fix that?

Thanks.

Appreciate the assistance.

Phill Moderator

Your dropdown menus are appearing fine for me. Have you fixed your problem already?

melanie_h Friend

ahhh…. IE works as well as Firefox.

Google Chrome doesn’t show the drop downs.

Don’t know if there is anything I can do with that ??

In Firefox, if I select the drop down for virtual library and click on e-media, it takes me to the e-media article, but again you lose the drop down arrows on virtual library and explore.

Phill Moderator

Unfortunately I do not have Chrome to test and cannot install it on this machine. Hopefully someone else can take a look in Chrome for me.

melanie_h Friend

Actually, it must be just my computer at work.

Trying Chrome at home now and the drop downs work fine.

m

Phill Moderator

Just installed Chrome on this box and your site appears to be working fine. I’ll mark this thread closed but if you run into further problems with this just ask and I will change the status back.

TomC Moderator

Hi Melanie:

I like how this template works for your site. One bit of constructive criticism . . . how do you feel about making your logo a little larger? When I brought up your page, I almost had to squint a little to see your logo (and I have 20/20 vision). I just think the added bit of color with a larger logo would enhance the initial impression and aesthetic appeal of the site.

Also, the current grey background of the drop-down for the mega menu – against the current child item font color – is also a little tough on the eyes. Perhaps a darker shade of grey for the background color?

my own two-cents, mind you . . . just some constructive comment from a first-time viewer of your site.

NICE WORK, overall !! … Keep it up !!!

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum