Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Has anyone experianced this with Visitors to their site? Just this past week I had two different users not seeing all my menus as they “mouse-over” the menu and did not show the pull down menus. I see the menu fine OK in both IE and my FF version 3.06 on my computer.

I’m currently trying to contact them to see what version FF they have. One person did check Browser Tools->Content->EnableJava and Enable Java script both checked under Option” so I’m not sure what would cause the menus not to work for them and it works for me?

Thanks for any help!

cjmicro Friend

I had a problem with a js menu not working in a browser (but I think it was IE). It turned out to be a js conflict with another js file. Not sure how exactly to figure out which one! You might put in a support ticket to see if they can help.

Cheryl

ShannonN Friend

sbaldwin;113932Hi,
    Has anyone experianced this with Visitors to their site? Just this past week I had two different users not seeing all my menus as the “mouse-over” did not show the pull down menus. I see OK in both IE and my FF version 3.06 on my computer.

I’m currently trying to contact them to see what version FF they have. One person did check Content->EnableJava and Enable Java script both checked under Option” so I’m not sure what would cause the menus not to work ?

Thanks for any help!

give me a live url and I’ll check in FF for you and see what I can see?

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Shannon,

I sent it PM, thanks!

ShannonN Friend

sbaldwin;114223Hi Shannon,

I sent it PM, thanks!

no url in pm sandy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum