Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The drop down menus work fine in FF…they appear right over the top of the slide-show…but in IE 8, etc., they show up behind the slide-show, and that’s just not good. Right now the menu I’m using is the Moo Menu, I’ve tried that and the CSS menu, and they both do it. How do I fix that? To see the problem in action, please go here – http://69.93.224.39/~alaskach/ and hover over “Events” and/or “About Alaska” and you’ll see the problem. Thanks for your assistance!

D

Saguaros Moderator

oh, the problem is fixed by you?, because the menu works well on ie browser without above problems

kourtneyshannon Friend

No, I didn’t fix anything. Here is a screen-shot of it in IE…not working. I’ve had 3 other people with IE say it’s doing the same thing to them.

So if you know how to fix this, please let me know.

1. iescreenshot
    kourtneyshannon Friend

Is anyone going to help me with this?

Saguaros Moderator

You open the file: templates/ja_nickel/css/template.css and find the following code:

#ja-mainnav {
    z-index: 9999;
    }

replace:

#ja-mainnav {
    z-index: 9999;
    position:relative
    }

2) add the following css into this file:

#ja-container-fr {
    position:relative;
    z-index: 1
    }

kourtneyshannon Friend

Thank you! Thank you! That worked great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kourtneyshannon 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum