Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I set the menutype in ja_vars to ‘dropline’, I get the following error.

Warning: main(/home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/templates/ja_fedora/ja_menus/DLmenu.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/templates/ja_fedora/ja_vars_1.0x.php on line 69

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/templates/ja_fedora/ja_menus/DLmenu.class.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/administrator/components/com_sef:/home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/administrator/components/com_sef/includes:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/templates/ja_fedora/ja_vars_1.0x.php on line 69

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ja_dlmenu in /home/trafficw/public_html/firstplacelistings-com/templates/ja_fedora/ja_vars_1.0x.php on line 77

The template works fine with other menutype settings. Any ideas?

TomC Moderator

Could be a bug that Hung and his Team need to look into.

Sherlock Friend

I have viewed JA Fedora template, and I’m sure that Ja Fedora dont use Dropline menu, so you will have error when config to use Dropline menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum