Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How do I remove/prevent the duplicate breadcrumb line? I attached an image displaying my issue.

Is this a VirtueMart problem or this template?

1. breadcrumbsDuplicate
    Menalto Friend

I would take a look in the virtuemart first, but if you have a live url we can help you out more?

dark helmet Friend

You were correct – found the fix in case someone else has the same issue.

In /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/templates/product_details/flypage.php

REMOVE:
    {navigation_pathway} tag at the top of the page

Menalto Friend

Great that you found it and posted the solution:)

rajacks Friend

<em>@dark helmet 20856 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I remove/prevent the duplicate breadcrumb line? I attached an image displaying my issue.

Is this a VirtueMart problem or this template?</blockquote>

I was wondering if you ever noticed the other problem you’re having with Joomla/Pariiti? Did you notice that last arrow is also getting displayed larger? I have this problem too except that I have not been able to isolate the problem. It appears that Joomla 1.0 is adding the width and height dimensions to the last arrow and since the Pariiti arrrow is not 9×9 it gets drawn in fat bits mode.

I see that the Paritti template just calls mosPathway() to display the pathway. and in the file /includes/pathway.php, everything looks ok to me? What could be adding the arrow’s dimensions? Any ideas?

Best Regards,
    Rodney

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rajacks 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum