Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have the same problem as described here

FelixJoomlArt Friend

I think the problem is in /templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php in section

// split introtext & text
    if ($params->get('show_intro', 0)) {
        $pos = strpos($item->text, $item->introtext);
        if ($pos !== false) {
            $item->text = substr_replace ($item->text, '', $pos, strlen($item->introtext));
        }
    }

At render item->introtext contains introtext (OK), but item->text contains whole article (introtext and text) (NOT OK).

FelixJoomlArt Friend

The problem appears when there are some e-mail adresses in introtext. In introtext aren’t e-mailadresses cloaked but in text are. Because of that isn’t functional the introtext and text splitting.
    When i turn off e-mail cloaking plugin it is OK.
    How to solve that?

Saguaros Moderator

I checked the above article and see that you don’t separate the intro text and full text for article (you can do it by adding ‘Readmore’ button). Due to this Joomla will consider the fulltext as introtext and put the fulltext in introtext part also.

Please try to add readmore button to have separated intro text and see how it goes.

FelixJoomlArt Friend

No. It doesn’t help. As I wrote above – it has something common with e-mailcloaking, which doesn’t hide e-mail adresses in introtext.
    When I disable e-mail cloaking plugin – it acts as I want (and anybody expect).

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve reported to the team for further checking, you can track its progress here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum