Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I was playing football manager 2016 and noticed that their skin would make a really good website template for e-commerce. I was wondering if you guys would consider making one that is similar?

Of course you guys should use Mijoshop as OC is the best e-commerce option for Joomla and Mijoshop support is great.

Screenshot,

My idea is that the above is the home-page with the green part being a slideshow followed by modules and products in the grid format.

There are 2 fixed sidebars, one to each side which are used for menu on the left and modules on the right. The left menu should collapse to show icons only in mobile and small screens.

The only section that is to be scrollable is the middle section where the grid of products and modules are.

There is a menu on top with a search bar above, where the continue button is could be cart and login button. (notice that the left sidebar menu is full screen and the top menu’s are to the right of this.

The above screenshot should be a simple quick view pop-up for the products in the grid layout on the home-page

This screenshot is what would make a good product details page where the “scout player” is replaced with add-to-cart button and the price. The player picture should be product image and the player stats should be the description. The grid underneath should be modules or related products.

Of course if you guys are going to do this then it would be worth buying football manager 16 so you can have hands-on with the layout. I personally think it would make a really good e-commerce site and uses up all the page real-estate well.

It would be a nice change to JA templates which as of recently have not been using page real-estate too well.

Please consider this for a template and of course if you guys need any further info you can pm me and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Richard

TomC Moderator

Quite an involved site you reference. Have you researched as to whether there are any “sports news/betting” type extensions/components out there that might fit the functionality of such a site? If so, such a component could possibly be utilized with something like the JA Purity III or JA Uber templates.

TomC Moderator

Quite an involved site you reference. Have you researched as to whether there are any “sports news/betting” type extensions/components out there that might fit the functionality of such a site? If so, such a component could possibly be utilized with something like the JA Purity III or JA Uber templates.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @tomc,

Yeah I know it would be tricky to complete, which is why I suggested it to you guys as I know your team is far more than capable 🙂

I don’t think it should be a sports related theme, but the wireframe layout is what I think could work well for any e-commerce site. Let me explain better with an image,

As you can see the from the wireframe it’s just the layout part I think is really cool and the fixed menus are really awesome. So the theme could be clothing, business, hardware, books or whatever the user wishes to sell.

I would recreate this with Uber but the only part I would struggle with is the fixed menus and header. If you think it could be possible I don’t suppose you would be willing to do me a HUGE favour and help me create the layout? I don’t need help with the colours it’s just the container and position set up. I would be forever in your debt 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @tomc,

Yeah I know it would be tricky to complete, which is why I suggested it to you guys as I know your team is far more than capable 🙂

I don’t think it should be a sports related theme, but the wireframe layout is what I think could work well for any e-commerce site. Let me explain better with an image,

As you can see the from the wireframe it’s just the layout part I think is really cool and the fixed menus are really awesome. So the theme could be clothing, business, hardware, books or whatever the user wishes to sell.

I would recreate this with Uber but the only part I would struggle with is the fixed menus and header. If you think it could be possible I don’t suppose you would be willing to do me a HUGE favour and help me create the layout? I don’t need help with the colours it’s just the container and position set up. I would be forever in your debt 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

TomC Moderator

We could certainly help you try to achieve the fixed header and menu (with Uber or Purity III or whatever template). That part usually isn’t too difficult. 🙂

TomC Moderator

We could certainly help you try to achieve the fixed header and menu (with Uber or Purity III or whatever template). That part usually isn’t too difficult. 🙂

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @tomc

Thank you so much!!! We always get the best support from JA!!! I shall create a new thread in the Uber forum 🙂

I think the end result will look awesome.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @tomc

Thank you so much!!! We always get the best support from JA!!! I shall create a new thread in the Uber forum 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

TomC Moderator

<em>@gringo211985 501075 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @TomC

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

Always happy to try to assist as best I can . . . . I’ll keep an eye out for your thread !!! 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@gringo211985 501075 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @TomC

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

Always happy to try to assist as best I can . . . . I’ll keep an eye out for your thread !!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum