Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Name: Darryl
    Subject: Template Suggestion

Excellent Work. Really. I have a website I would like you to consider for an upcoming template. Take a look at http://www.bnet.com. I would love to see this one (or something similar) in your collection. i would switch my ja teline over to this style.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Happy New Year!

Darryl
    aka mevsmtn

mfcphil Friend

Nice idea for a site, but Joomlart should be looking to beat whats already out there not try to match it!!

bigrk Friend

Even Teline was made as a copy of the New York Times and other news sites. This site looks very nice and is a CNET site that comes across as very different to a typical news site. If JA could do something like this and include the video feature and a way to do a photo gallery it would be an instant hit. This would involve some creativity and not copying an existing template though.

teetide Friend

I agree with bigrk 110%.

Give us a good looking news portal with robust gallery/video features next.

Don’t forget some banner ad positions. Gotta make a little money.

MICCAS, can you get this request pushed to the top of the JA “to do” list? As in the next release?

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  teetide 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum