Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do you have to pay separately for the JA Fixel Easy Blog template? Just bought Easy Blog component and installed it. I now want to install the Fixel template but it says I don’t have the right permission.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-08-at-16.51.35
    TomC Moderator

Assuming your JATC Membership is up-to-date/current, then you should be able to access/download the JA Fixel template no problem. I will forward this issue onto the JA Business office to review/check to make sure your account is current/active.

bencarlin Friend

I have the basic 3 months membership:

JATC Standard Membership – 3 months

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-08-at-16.58.46
    TomC Moderator

<em>@bencarlin 435735 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the basic 3 months membership:

JATC Standard Membership – 3 months

</blockquote>

Yes, and you should have access to all JATC Templates during your membership period.

I have created an alert ticket –> OCS-884-53606 <– for this issue …. further follow-up should be within the next 12-18 hrs or so.

bencarlin Friend

Thanks for the speedy response!

This is how I’m trying to access it: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-fixel#thirdparty-exts

Perhaps there is a different way I could try.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-08-at-17.15.02
    bencarlin Friend

Ok found solution. I just navigated to the downloads tab and it was all fine. Just when I received that notification it did confuse me a bit. It was because I clicked the link from the documentation guide for Fixel and thats when the message appeared.

Cheers

B

TomC Moderator

<em>@bencarlin 435741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok found solution. I just navigated to the downloads tab and it was all fine. Just when I received that notification it did confuse me a bit. It was because I clicked the link from the documentation guide for Fixel and thats when the message appeared.

Cheers

B</blockquote>

Glad you were able to sort it all out. 🙂

All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum