Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am using Easy Discuss with the JA Mono template. There a few display issues. The category name is getting truncated (see attached). Also, the user name is getting truncated. And in the post page, the label on the cancel and submit buttons are overlapping. Appreciate any help to fix the display issues. Other than these 3 issues, everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks!!
    Debaleena

1. template-ED-truncate
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Debaleena,

You can try with this tweak:

• Go to file: ROOT/templates/ja_mono (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    • Add this css rule:
      #ed .o-flag__body a.o-avatar.o-avatar--md {
      width: 300px;
      }

Hope this helps.

debaleena_das Friend

Hi,
    Thanks a lot, that took care of the category name!
    The user name is still showing as truncated (in all screens). And the last display issue (button overlap) is also not solved. Are similar fixes possible?

Thanks!!

1. user1
    2. user2
    3. button-overlap
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s truncated but due to the width that EasyDiscuss declares for that element so that the name doesn’t display fully. You can use Firebug in Firefox or Inspect Element in Chrome and apply the same fixes as above

debaleena_das Friend

OK, thanks again.
    I am guessing this is something to do with the interaction of EasyDiscuss and Mono? (ED by itself has no known issues.) Would you recommend a different template from your collection when working with EasyDiscuss and EasySocial? I could use the Mono template for the homepage and something else for the rest of the site.

Thanks!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I agree that there maybe conflict in style as template of ED itself doesn’t have any issue.

For the template, we have JA Intranet template supporting these 2 extensions, you can check it out and let me know if you need helps.

https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-intranet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum