Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have my easy social login page here: http://base.smallbusinesscan.com/ and well the styling does not seem correct albeit I have followed the setup guide here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii#homepage

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

TomC Moderator

Can you be a bit more specific as to how you are wanting the login to display (i.e. styled) ??

TomC Moderator

Can you be a bit more specific as to how you are wanting the login to display (i.e. styled) ??

jamjodesign Friend

Hi Tom, essentially I would like it like the demo – right now if you visit the demo for easy social here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_social-ii you can see the homepage login in the centre of the screen has the 3 icons under Login all side-by-sdie and well on my site they are stacked and crushed on top of each other. Also the login button seems different here to the demo.

jamjodesign Friend

Hi Tom, essentially I would like it like the demo – right now if you visit the demo for easy social here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_social-ii you can see the homepage login in the centre of the screen has the 3 icons under Login all side-by-sdie and well on my site they are stacked and crushed on top of each other. Also the login button seems different here to the demo.

TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    When you installed the template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation process ??

TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    When you installed the template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation process ??

jamjodesign Friend

Yeah went through the quickstart but it only installs the joomla version and not the easy social full setup because of course you need that commercial component separately so I have gone about getting that in place and just trying to get my bearings on the setup of the login module and dropdown menu login modules but no luck right now.

jamjodesign Friend

Yeah went through the quickstart but it only installs the joomla version and not the easy social full setup because of course you need that commercial component separately so I have gone about getting that in place and just trying to get my bearings on the setup of the login module and dropdown menu login modules but no luck right now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You’re using new version of EasySocial (1.4) while the demo site still running with old version (1.3.30). In the new version, they have change the markup so it affects the style.

The team is in progress of updating the new version and hope to release within this week.

Please stay tuned and get update later this week.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You’re using new version of EasySocial (1.4) while the demo site still running with old version (1.3.30). In the new version, they have change the markup so it affects the style.

The team is in progress of updating the new version and hope to release within this week.

Please stay tuned and get update later this week.

Thank you!

jamjodesign Friend

Hi Saguaros, thanks for the update here. I literally bought JA social this week and downloaded easy social and the only version I saw was version 1.4 so did not click that this was for a previous version. I will wait this week until the new JA Social is released as you say. Thank you.

jamjodesign Friend

Hi Saguaros, thanks for the update here. I literally bought JA social this week and downloaded easy social and the only version I saw was version 1.4 so did not click that this was for a previous version. I will wait this week until the new JA Social is released as you say. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks and will keep you posted.

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks and will keep you posted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum