Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi support,

The EasyBlog entries are come with the Quickstart package, even though the component seems to be uninstall. How can we completely remove them?

Screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0dd1zmh4ed

Regards,
    Joseph

tfosnom Friend

Select each easyblog entry in your db as per screenie then at bottom of db panel select drop as required action then hit go! removed

zomidaily Friend

Thanks @tfosnom I was thinking about that, but just scare it might effect to other table as I’m not good with those.

Thanks,

tfosnom Friend

<em>@exoduser 398856 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks @tfosnom I was thinking about that, but just scare it might effect to other table as I’m not good with those.

Thanks,</blockquote>

If you wish, use the export feature in the db to make a copy b4 you change anything, that is:
    at bottom of db page, use the “check all” button to select all fields, then choose export
    this will dl the sql db to your computer
    Cheers Shannon

phong nam Friend

Hi Joseph,

You can take a backup of your site’s database and follow tfosnom ‘s guides. However, I should inform you that the _easyblog_ tables in our template quickstart contain the installation data of EasyBlog component and its standard modules, not just our sample content data. When you delete those tables, it means that you are uninstall and don’t want to use this component.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum