Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Could you help to take a backup of your site? I will make a try.

voonchung Friend

Hi, Any updates on this? It has been a few days?

voonchung Friend

Hi,

The Easysocial layout is still not updated. Please advise? Refer to attached.

1. Picture1123
    voonchung Friend

Has the login top right module been updated? It is still wrong. Refer attached.

1. Capture1234
    voonchung Friend
    1. Hi, Not sure why backup is needed on this. Please proceed.

2. All the things i have requested is not done yet. I am not sure what support is waiting for?
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It took time to check this issue. I figured out that you’re using the less file for easysocial 2.0 version why you’re using old version 1.4. In the latest version of Easysocial, they change a lot in HTML markup that’s why your site didn’t take the style.

You can have a look now (if you don’t see the change, try clean browser’s cache & cookies)

Regards

voonchung Friend

Hi,

Now it is OK. Thanks.

Can i check, with this version of JA Intranet template, if i upgrade to Easysocial 2.0 and above it will be OK?

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

voonchung Friend

Can i check, with this version of JA Intranet template, if i upgrade to Easysocial 2.0 and above it will be OK?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The latest version of Easysocial 2.0.10 has been released just some days ago. This version changes a bit in markup so I highly recommend you to wait for a new version of JA Intranet release for this latest version of ES first, then you update later.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum