Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m trying to replicate the JA Social ii layout for EasySocial – but I’m struggling with getting the login module to display. I have followed the instructions per the template documentation so not sure where I went wrong. There also seems to be a large space on the right hand side of each menu page once you are logged in (for example http://planethike.com/index.php/events) not sure if that is related?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there is space i the right because you are using one sidebar layout (Ja_Social_II – Default)in the template style .
    You can change the layout from the template layout from template options > Layout tab .
    select default layout .
    YOU can also use same layout is it was .
    >>> Note: If you using sidebar module on site then issues comes because template will start using sidebar module position .
    So make sure there is no module published in sidebar position .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there is space i the right because you are using one sidebar layout (Ja_Social_II – Default)in the template style .
    You can change the layout from the template layout from template options > Layout tab .
    select default layout .
    YOU can also use same layout is it was .
    >>> Note: If you using sidebar module on site then issues comes because template will start using sidebar module position .
    So make sure there is no module published in sidebar position .

iapetus Friend

That fixed it perfectly, thank you

iapetus Friend

That fixed it perfectly, thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iapetus 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum