Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This might be a silly question but how do I edit a previous post I made in a thread I created?
    I can’t seem to find an edit button or option anywhere…

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir you can edit the post for a limited time when u created it . After that you can not delete or edit it as its published on Forum .
    If there are some important site info that u want to remove from u can let us know to remove it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir you can edit the post for a limited time when u created it . After that you can not delete or edit it as its published on Forum .
    If there are some important site info that u want to remove from u can let us know to remove it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum