Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Did u updated the Joomla after install the package?
    Also check the the module in the Joomla module manager as i can see you are using 3rd party module manager.

sky Friend

yes, I upgraded to latest ver of joomla. because this is not working by default, so I install advanced module manager to see if it fixes the issue. but same.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just installed the package and there is no issue.I suggest you to download the fresh quickstart package ad installed it. http://prntscr.com/ehewg3
    Also if you will face this issue in the fresh package kindly post the site details via Private reply. Do not update your Joomla.
    I will check it.
    Regards

sky Friend

can you upgrade to latest ver of joomla to see if you have the issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

yes, I upgraded to latest ver of Joomla. because this is not working by default

If you are facing this after the update in this case, i suggest you clear browser cache first and then see. If the still same issue you should post the problem on Joomla forum so someone from Joomla team can check your issue.
    Normally the problem is due to cache after Joomla updates.

sky Friend

clear cache, works now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes as I already said its not issue in our package.
    Glad it works for you.
    Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘edit module not working after install quickstart’ is closed to new replies.