Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello this is the site that I am creating http://www.birbalandia.altervista.org
    I have a problem with the module ja-tabs, I need to put in the articles just the picture and the title, eliminating the description, but I tried to change the height of the form ja-tabs, so I recovered the style file that you located in / plugins / system / Corbasson / Corbasson / themes / ja_orisite / stile.css in line
    . ja_orisite. ja-tab-panels-top {background: # fff;} only find this code, I tried to modify it so. ja_orisite. ja-tab-panels-top {background: # fff; height: 190px}, but the ‘height remains unchanged.
    Any suggestions?

TomC Moderator

For which element on your site do you have JA Tabs assigned?

lg21 Friend

What does the element assigned? I created 6 new categories, and I want the module is only viosionare photo and title. So the rest of the spazion is superfluous and would like to change the height, in such a way that I just have all that space under

TomC Moderator

I mean, which part of your site is using the JA Tabs module – does it have a title/heading?

lg21 Friend

playground

TomC Moderator

<em>@lg21 376537 wrote:</em><blockquote>playground</blockquote>
    Okay, you’re going to have to forgive me here …. I keep looking at your site home page and I do not see any section titled “playground”

:confused::confused::confused:

lg21 Friend

the photo above is the following menu, inflatable slides, playground, trampolines, custom games, inflatable mazes, tables and chairs, click on the item playground opens an article, there is a picture and the title, I want to be able to adjust the ATEZZA from 290 pixels to 190 pixels

TomC Moderator

<em>@lg21 376539 wrote:</em><blockquote>the photo above is the following menu, inflatable slides, playground, trampolines, custom games, inflatable mazes, tables and chairs, click on the item playground opens an article, there is a picture and the title, I want to be able to adjust the ATEZZA from 290 pixels to 190 pixels</blockquote>
    How about just provide the link to the specific page?

lg21 Friend
    TomC Moderator

This is what I’m seeing on your homepage …. PLEASE show me where this “playground” link is

(click image to enlarge)

1. homepg
    lg21 Friend
    lg21 Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@lg21 376545 wrote:</em><blockquote>and non http://www.birbalandia.altervista.org/</blockquote>
    Okay, that’s weird … because when I was bringing up the link form your original posting, the image I posted above is what I was getting. Hence my confusion.

Okay, let me take a look now and I’ll get back to you shortly.

TomC Moderator

Can you post a mock up image of how you want your ja-tabs module to display?

lg21 Friend

my photo

1. site
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum